Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Prego Pics

I have not been doing a good job of taking (or posting) prego pics of me with the bean. Somehow it just doesn't seem as cute the second time around (sigh) but this is not about me, it's about history of the bean so here are a few for the achieves. (ignore the messy house, I do have a toddler so no judging)


Check out these super cute car PJs. Don't you wish they made those for adults?

5 things I am VERY tired of hearing:

1. Are you sure there is only one in there?

2. There is no way you can make it till November

3. You're looking wide, this one must be a girl

4. You're about to pop

5. Girl, you are going to die this summer
5 things I would not get tired of hearing:
1. Wow, you don't even look pregnant from the back
2. You should not deny yourself - have another
3. Can I babysit both kids - Please?
4. You should get more massages, pregnancy is hard on your body
5. You are glowing, you make this look easy

No comments: