Some sprinkler action. Of course I bought this super cool ball sprinkler and both boys prefer the ones that actually water the yard.Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Dinner for two
Tim, Sarah, and Declan came over last weekend for some pizza and backyard goodness. This was the first time we got to try out this cozy new table we scored from my sister. It was a hit as the boys enjoyed cheese pizza and banana pudding. Parker couldn't stop talking about Dec's new hair cut. We realized for the first (and probably only time) Parker had more hair than his good buddy.
Some sprinkler action. Of course I bought this super cool ball sprinkler and both boys prefer the ones that actually water the yard.
Some sprinkler action. Of course I bought this super cool ball sprinkler and both boys prefer the ones that actually water the yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment