
Let me start out by saying this post is merely for sympathy because the bean and I are fine and it was really no big deal. But I am a middle child and like attention so here goes.
Parker came home with a very icky stomach virus on Thursday (Thanks daycare - appreciate that one) and had his first throw up incident overnight. I won't go into the details (after all, some of you could be having breakfast while enjoying my witty self-indulgent banter) but lets just say - Brad and I are really parents now.
So fast forward to Saturday night and I start to feel bad after having dinner with the Sealeys. (I'm sure that was a coincidence : ) So I wake up Sunday morning and I am worse... like can't hold anything down kind of worse... so long story longer I couldn't eat or drink, got dehydrated and had to go to Labor and delivery on Sunday evening for 2 yummy bags of saline and one anti-nausea shot. (awww relief)
It was not all bad. My favorite nurse was there for all my needs (the same one I had with Parker) and brought me ice chips. I got to lay in a quite room for 2 + hours and listen to the the bean's heartbeat. I'm considering faking this same sickness next weekend.
Anyhoo as luck would have it Brad got it 10x worse by the time I had gotten home and my time as the poor prego in the hospital had to end because in his true fashion he got it much worse and stole all my thunder! We are both home today (slept till noon) and have enjoyed our first meal of applesauce and bananas. We should make a full recovery by time to pick up Parker.


No comments:
Post a Comment