Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's official


Brad and I are signed up to run the mini marathon this year in May! I know what you are thinking...
But Jenna:
You hate to run
You are pregnant and huge right now
You are seriously going to train with a toddler at home and a newborn?
The answer is YES to all! I'm going to need motivation to get this big ole butt in gear after birthing our 2nd addition into this world.
I knew by going public I'm way less likely to back out. So here it is!
My goal is to run the 13.1 miles in 2 hours! My best time ever was 2 hours 18 minutes and that was years ago when I was in good shape and had nothing but time. I'm going to need to work hard to get a 9 min mile pace.
Wish us luck we will officially start training in January but I knew if we waited till then to register lack of sleep would take over and I would think this was crazy talk!

No comments: