Monday, January 4, 2010

Parker's Birthday Party

We had a low key family party for Parker this year that included his favorites, Sesame Street (cake) and balloons! He loved being sang to and still asks Brad and I to sing the b-day song to him.

He loves his cousin Zachary and played with him the whole party.

My Aunt Cathy came for the party and my cousin Cherie and family. There were 13 people that made the trip to celebrate with our little man and we were so happy to share his big day.

Every year I'm taking a picture of P in Brad's jersey to see how long it takes him to fill it out. (Brad still puts this on each year to ensure it still fits.)


We also got to celebrate with two of his best friends Declan and Kai.

Of course Karen and family are always part of our little man's big events. Here is "Kawin" and her son Jake.
This is why Aunt Karen is so much fun... endless energy and he loves it!

Very rare photo of my sister, mom and me.
I'm pretty sure Kate will be Joining Casey and I in the curly club over the next few years.


Thank you to everyone who came to visit, call, or texted Parker on his big day!

No comments: