Thursday, January 28, 2010

paint

I did it! I let my toddler paint in our house and he loved it! Look at this happy boy! (yes he did eat the paint first thing before I could stop him.)


I seriously want to eat him... I think this picture is delish!


This is Brad (very busy) looking the other way... he wants no part of this and was not pleased. (He eventually came around but thought this activity might be more fun on a sunny day OUTSIDE) hehe





I'm very happy to report no major messes were made and paint will happen again in our house. They really have come a long way.. turns out is washes right off with water and a certain amount can be eaten with out a major complication.

1 comment:

Adriana said...

YAY!!! See, no biggie :-) And so worth it for the big grins and awesome photo ops!

And by the way, thank you for saying my house was clean! I just want you to keep telling people that, we'll brainwash 'em for sure.