Monday, January 25, 2010

good stuff

So most people who know me, know I'm a stretchy pants girl at heart. And can be found in them every day on maternity leave and most weekends and evenings.

I went to my fancy pants North side salon to get a much needed cut and color. It's the kind of salon where the cutie skinny receptionist in black asks you if you would like wine or water (sparking or flat) upon your arrival. I must have spent 10 minutes deciding if I could really wear my crocks to the appt opting for my tennies instead (they go well with stretchy pants).

While waiting on my color to be applied I noticed the two ladies on each side of me had Channel bags hanging on their hook with my trusted Eddie Bauer travel satchel between them. (8 years old and still going strong.)

Final straw that got me giggling was I had placed my treasured gray hoodie (that I have worn every day for 3 months on the counter and cute little girl in black asked me if she could put it away for me. I said "Sure, just don't let anything happen to it." She rolled her eyes... hehe.

Loved it!

ps.. Thanks Karen for watching my little princess while I got my hair did.

No comments: