Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas with my family

We spent Christmas Day with my family at my Sister's house. Once again Kim blew us away with a great Christmas dinner. (Who knew she had it in her). I love going to my sister's house because she goes out of her way to make sure it is baby proofed for my kids so Parker can run around and chase Zachary, and Brad and I don't have to worry about him. He always has a great time with "Zachy" and is fast asleep 5 minutes into the ride home. Here is baby girl getting some quality time with her Mimi.




Parker got his first "bike" from my sister's family. I would not have bought this till he was 5 because I thought he was too young. He loves it and it is one of his favorite gifts this year. We are still working on peddling. Right now he gets on the bike and demands to be pushed. (and so we do.... can't help it... he's cute.)




Thank you Kim and Pat for opening your home to us once again for our holiday celebration. You really do a great job.

No comments: