Jim and Rose stopped by to meet the baby girl and to see if Parker was enjoying his new rocking horse. (Gift from Jim that has been in his family for many generations) Here is a picture of Jim and Parker enjoying his "nah nah". Jim actually got on this horse a few minutes earlier to show Parker how to ride it. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that. Parker is holding one of his favorite new toys, a helicopter from Kai. Kai came over to meet Kate and handed this toy to Parker with no regret. Now that my friends is a BIG DEAL for an almost 2 year old. I am so proud of Kai he truly is a kind soul and we hope to reach this milestone one day.

This last weekend Parker put his rocking horse on his side, pointed to his own nose, and told me to "shh" his nah nah was sleeping. So darn cute
No comments:
Post a Comment