Tuesday, November 24, 2009

bath time

Baby girl is now able to have a real bath now that her super icky cord has fallen off. (I offered to put it in a locket for Brad to wear around his neck but he declined.) Like a true girl she does enjoy her bubbly time and her hair is Jenna curly when it is wet. (There is a lot of hair product in this little girl's future.)

Ck out that belly! She's what you call an eater. ; )



One of my best friends I have had since we wore smurfette belts sent Kate this super cute bunny towel with her name embroidered on the back. I love how girly she looks and she seems to be enjoying it as well. Thanks Angie and Jeff - We love the gift!

1 comment:

Meg Lewis said...

Yay! I can add comments now! FINALLY! :) Your children are perfectly adorable, and I can not wait to visit you in 2010! Merry Christmas season to you my friend!