So it is one day before the bean gets here and I'm getting very excited/nervous. The plan for the morning is to drop off Parker at the Lesnets at 5:30 AM - they have offered to take him to school for us (yes, I know it's early... they are very good people.)
Then Brad and I will head to the hospital and have a bean. My Mom and Sister are planning on being there shortly after the birth to welcome our new baby. I'm going to hate being away from Parker for 4 long days (no kids allowed in the hospital due to h1n1). But I am looking forward to meeting my new baby and falling in love again.
Today is a day of last minute preparations, mani/pedi (a girl has to look her best right?), and overall nesting that an expecting Mom needs to due (due.. hehe get it? Ok I'm tired, no sleeping last night).
Brad and I would appreciate any prayers you can send our way for an uneventful birth and an extraordinary first day with our Bean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment