Monday, January 2, 2012

Parker Bday Party

What a fun day. We celebrated Parker turning 4 at a local bounce house. Parker likes to actually stand up in his chair when being sang too. Can't blame a guy that likes to milk his 2 minutes of fame.






We were able to celebrate with so many of Parker's (and our) best Friends. It was so much fun to have everyone together to celebrate Parker turning 4. I met Adriana (below) and Angela (in a pic later) in a nursing support group when our boys were born. Who knew than that we would be celebrating our kids birthdays together 4 years later. I love how great friends pop into your life right when you need them.

My handsome men




New friend Sam and her girls (husband Alex and baby boy in the back). I have so many amazing Moms of 3 kids to look to for support when Addison gets here. What is Kate doing in this pic?


Cassie and Angela with their newest arrivals (3rd baby for both) I hope I can look this pulled together and calm when my little baby girl is this tiny.




Waiting on some Pizza - For 19 kids at one table.. they were all so well behaved.



Pictured below is Parker's long time love Lila and family. Miss Sarah is not only Kate's teacher (and Parker's teacher from awhile ago) but also a GREAT friend and resource... she is the one I call and say "My boy just squashed 2 lady bugs and laughed... is this normal?" She assures me he is mostly normal. I go to work each day knowing she has an eye on my babies at daycare and treats them like her own. She also sends me pics through out the day of fun things the kids do so I don't feel like I miss so much. How did I get so lucky? She will never know how much she has impacted my family and how much we appreciate her.


Here are the Lesnet's (missing a Kai in this photo) We met in Birthing class for the older boys... and found out we were neighbors. Can't even list what all our families have experienced together raising our young families... Stephanie.. our walks have gotten me through some dark days. I miss having you next door.


Super cute picture of Sarah and Nick... often seen making out at Subway together... Gotta admire a couple with 3 kids that still likes a pda. ; )



Karen and Megan came not only to celebrate Parker's birthday but to act as party assistants. They helped Brad run around after the little guy and baby girl so I could chill and visit. Two of Parker's favorite people in the whole world... and mine too.



Thank you to everyone who helped make Parker's day extra special. You will never know how much Brad and I value your friendships and treasure every playdate. We are blessed to have so many role models of great parents. We are looking forward to many years of hanging out (and drinking frosty beverages) as our kids grow up together.

No comments: