
2 weeks out at this point and happy to report the following:
I have a second wind... and I am a tad less grumpy. I'm resolved to enjoying anything I can about these last two weeks because this if for sure the very last time I will be part of this sort of amazing miracle.
I cannot wait to meet this little girl. I am so in love with her already and need to hold her and tell her how much her family has wanted her.
This pregnancy has been the easiest one so far... I attribute this to my friend Julie K advising me to take some "restore the core" pilates before getting pregnant this time... no back pain at all. : )
Thanks to all my very encouraging friends who continue to tell me I don't even look pregnant from the back. I know you are lying... I have a mirror. BUT I really appreciate the gesture. You are true friends.


1 comment:
Love that belly!! Can't wait until she is here and we can get the babies together! Hang in there...
Post a Comment