Sunday, January 29, 2012

Addison's Birth Story

Our sweet little baby girl was born on 1/23 at 9:15 AM. She weighed 9.3 and measured 21.5 inches long. Off the charts on sweetness and beauty. : )

The day could not have went better. Brad and I dropped off the kids at school and headed straight to the hospital. I got zero sleep the night before and was very nervous. The day of I had a feeling of calmness and knew it would all go as planned. The minute she was born she started screaming like only a Stewart kid can... as all new Mommies know it is the best sound in the world.

When they brought her over to Brad I looked at her (fell in love) and said "Honey.. look how little she is" which made my dr and all the nurses laugh out loud... they did not think our sweet Addison Grace was little at all.



Proud Daddy holding his newest princess.. he has already promised her ponies, puppies, cars and off campus housing, she is totally going to break his heart one day when she grows up.


Our big girl.. minutes after arriving into this world. She looks just like Parker.. only girly. : )

below is our going home picture.. Brad and I still laugh that they let us just take them home without passing some sort of test.


The whole experience has left us feeling tired, excited, content, and most of all blessed beyond our wildest dreams... she is really ours.


Addison Grace.. you are so loved and wanted. You have made us all fall in love with you in a few short days. You are truly the last piece of our family puzzle and you are a perfect fit. We are so honored and lucky to be your parents.

1 comment:

Terri Fleener said...

Jenna, little Miss Addison Grace is pure perfection! I love her already! I can't wait to meet her and see the other Stewart Littles very soon!!!!