Monday, March 29, 2010

it's all about being prepared

Parker has two scheduled Easter egg hunts coming up and I want him to dominate... I mean want him to get some eggs. Therefore, I got some "practice" eggs and a basket so he doesn't stand there like a rookie while the loot is scooped by 3 yr olds that have an extra Easter under their belts.



After Parker learned the art of finding the eggs the trainer in me could not resist flipping it around to make sure he got the concept (I can literally feel Karen's eyes rolling right now because it drives her crazy when I quiz Parker while he is playing... What color is your car? What does the horsey say? etc.) Anyhoo... after many tries P will only hide the eggs in this one spot on the ottoman... and he takes me by the hand to show me. Oh well...Rome wasn't built in a day. : )

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This is hysterical...even more so since Andy asked me the night before our hunt: "Should we practice with Jackson so he knows what he's doing?" Love it. Good thing he has you looking out for him.