


WT= 16.13
- Her height, weight and cuteness are off the charts. Kate's favorite things right now are her brother, the frog on her exersaucer, and her hands.
- We have added rice cereal to her diet 2x a day and she enjoys hanging out in her jump-a-roo. I think she may be rolling over soon. (Seriously, it all goes by so fast)
- Kate is back to requesting my company in the middle of the night at around 2ish and 4ish along with the goods that come with me. I keep reminding myself this is temporary and I will get to sleep again in roughly 5 years. (at least I'm not being dramatic, right?)
- She is still basically fussy most of the time but we do get more smiles and coos than we use to. Her smile can seriously light up a room she is so beautiful... which is a good thing because her gas can clear it. : )



No comments:
Post a Comment