So at my kids daycare we have this one Mom... Sarah and i call her the Hot Mom. I first heard of the Hot Mom thru Sarah who heard about her from her observant husband Tim. (Of course Brad denies ever seeing this said "Hot Mom" - Smart Man.)
She drives a cute sporty car (no crossover for her) carries a very fashionable bag and is usually dressed to the nines (what does that mean?). The day I finally saw the said "Hot Mom" she was wearing super cute and super tall black boots, cute black winter coat with fur around the collar. Blond hair down to her tiny a$$ and her makeup looked like she had just rolled out of a salon. AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Anyhoo.. I bring this up to know if anyone knows how she pulls this off. If I wear a black coat you can clearly see both kids slobber on my left shoulder, by the end of the day my hair is pulled back in a pony and I'm usually in crocks because my boots hurt my feet.
I'm thinking about starting a rumor that she doesn't even have kids and just shows up at random daycares to make other moms feel bad. I think if I see her again I will rub my nose and make her think she has a booger. YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment