Wednesday, September 2, 2009

new hat



Brad decided it was time for him and P to go to the mall to pick out a hat. Of course they went after a classic New York Yankees hat (like his Daddy's) but they were all out of youth size. (Because the Yankees rock). So Brad decided an Irish hat would be a perfect replacement as we head into football season!

As you can see from the cheese above Parker is a big fan of his new hat.

Side note... Brad is already getting excited about his little man playing football. We have a field close by where they have little league Football games on the weekends and Brad talks about it every weekend. I let him know our son is way too pretty to have his face smashed in by some big kid. Brad pointed out that Parker will be the big kid doing the smashing. (sigh - I'm not going to win this one huh?)

Brad has already found a spot on our walking trail for Parker to train and do "gassers" up hill. SERIOUSLY?







Seriously... how cute is a little boy in his hat. I want to eat him. (and I might)

No comments: