Sunday, July 31, 2011

Zoo Goodness

We met baby Clara and family at the zoo this past Sunday.. it was hot but lot a fun!

This is our official "every year I take the kids pic in this spot" picture. I can't believe how big they are... last year Kate had to be in a stroller.




I think my brother and I have pics in this exact spot! Is it just me or does P look like Lloyd Christmas after a fresh haircut?


Kate getting some Shaun time...



Baby Clara and Parker having some alone time with a turtle. Parker learned all about the deserts in school last week so he was crazy excited to go see the desert with the cactus es with the "pokeys" They did not disappoint.



An up close conversation with a giraffe. Zoo hint... to have this encounter have your toddler carry around an eat an apple.. total giraffe magnet!




Yah.. I think she is poopin'. The Rinos didn't mind.





Speaking of potty breaks.. for the first time since Parker has been potty trained I had to stop at a friend's house (that wasn't home) and let Parker "water" one of their bushes... not even in the back yard - not enough time... (thanks Mengs!) Guessing that's going to happen a lot in our future.

No comments: