Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stewart... Party of 5!

We are happy to be able to share some great news. We have been blessed with another baby and we are expecting the arrival around the end of January.



Some answers to questions we have been receiving:


  • Yes - This was on purpose : )


  • Yes we will be finding out the sex of this baby


  • No we don't have a preference on sex.. just a healthy baby please


  • Yes we realize we will have 3 babies age 4 and under


  • Yes, I feel great.. I'm a happy pregnant girl


We told the kids about the baby last night at dinner and this was Parker's response:


"What it's name is?" (We don't know yet buddy)



"Where it's mouth is?" (Somewhere in Mommy's belly)



"Can I hold it? I have big muscles!" (Yes!)



"What dessert is?" (sigh... oreos buddy)



Kate - just kept yelling "Baby!" but I think she was referring to herself. ; )



Dear Parker and Kate,


You are truly our pride and joy. It was because of your beautiful spirits and delicious hugs that we asked God to bless us with another baby. We love you so much and can't wait to watch you grow into the roles of big brother and big sister. You are our best work and we are so very proud of you.


Love Momma and Daddy