- Kids both slept till 7:30 (what?)
- Parker loved this train table so much he didn't want to open anything else
- Kate had a fever and was cranky (what?)
- B-rad shocked me with ice skating passes for two.. long story... but the summary is he is a very sweet husband that likes to see his wifey smile. ; )
Side note.. this train table was about 3 hours old when Parker let us know he "colored" on it. GRRRR does this happen to other people???Quick Shout out to Kai's Dad for putting in some hours helping us get that bad boy put together!
Here Parker is opening a book about firetrucks by Machines at work - I noticed he always has this book out at daycare so I asked his teacher and she confirmed it was his fav and he looks at it daily.. I special ordered it after searching and finding it and had it shipped in for my special boy... he didn't care. Just wanted his train table.. (sigh)
Kate chillin in her ride while she waits her turn.So far (knock on wood here) they have shared the train table very well.. we were afraid "Katezilla" would capsize the track and send P into shrieking hysterics.
We went South to my sister's for some family Christmas action and dinner. My sister is always a great hostess and her house is perfect for entertaining. I never take enough pictures when I'm there but here are a few.
We went South to my sister's for some family Christmas action and dinner. My sister is always a great hostess and her house is perfect for entertaining. I never take enough pictures when I'm there but here are a few.My mom... recently sprung from the hospital and doing well. (Thank you to all my friends that ask about her... she likes the attention ; )






No comments:
Post a Comment