This last Sunday we had the privilege of hosting a cookout for 3 couples that have kids the same ages as ours. I met Angela and Adriana when we were brand new Moms at a breastfeeding support group... and I believe they met cutie pie Cassie (on the left) at swim lessons. (Such girls... we can bond over anything!)
I love how 4 dudes get their pics taken.. they stand the traditional arms length apart. I bet they would also sit with a seat between each of them in a movie theater. Hehe.. Silly guys- (Loren, Jim, old man Stewart, and Preston)
We all have an older boy (ranging from 2.5 to 3) and babies Kate's age. (2 boys and 2 girls) We love that we are all pretty much in the same spot and our boys play together very well... If you count toy stealing, pushing, splashing, etc.

Look at these cutie babies... how sweet. They all stayed right there just like that too. ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment