Every Friday P has Show and Tell. The theme for this week is "Family" so Karen had the great idea that I should do hand prints of the family for P to take to school. So this last weekend we created this masterpiece for Parker's show and tell.This (getting even longer) story is really about the fact that I think working Moms are sometimes hard on ourselves. There is only so much we can do in one day and our biggest fear is that our babies will suffer for our choices. Projects like this one make me feel like I'm "on the ball" and can juggle all the things that need my attention. I think moms need to be reminded they really are a superhero (at least to their babies) and be able to admit that it's HARD. There I said it.. it's hard.
Ahww I feel a bit better. : )


2 comments:
It is so hard to achieve the right balance Jenna! But never fear- you are an outstanding Mom:)
You are a good mom EVERY day!!! No paper or paint necessary.
Post a Comment