He is starting to look more like Brad every day.

1. The way he screams he wants ice cream after 2 bites of dinner
2. He yells "AMEN!" and tries to wiggle out of our hands during our blessing before eating (it isn't a long blessing)
3. That he can't pass Kate without planting one on her. He randomly does this to Brad and I as well.
4. That he wants to hug friends and neighbors every time they come over to the house (or pass them on the street)
5. He tells us daily "I want to pet a goat"
6. He waves bye bye to the potty when he is done sitting on it
7. All his stories involve cows and snacks
8. He makes us kiss his duck and animal (elephant) before he will go to sleep
9. He knows to be gentle around babies and kids younger than he is
10 He yells "Honey!" threw the house when Brad gets home (because that is what I yell when I need something. : )



No comments:
Post a Comment