Friday, April 9, 2010

Big Day

A few days ago.. we had another first in the world of parenting. Parker got invited over to play on the neighbors swingset with 5 other kids. (With out me!) It was very weird but I took a deep breath and let him go. (I needed to feed Kate anyway)

Of course I watched him from my window and saw him fall off the slide once. (Who falls off the side of a slide?) But he brushed himself off and went up the ladder again. He played over there for over an hour and had the best time.

I realized it won't be long before he wants to play with friends instead of me. (sniff) So I better enjoy my time with him now.

He was so well behaved for our neighbors (from what I could see.) I was so proud of him. He did try to sneak in their house a few times (Probably to look for "cany") Of course that all changed when it was time to go home. He turned back in to my turd of a 2yr old and laid on the ground crying. I had to drag him home with Kate in a carrier. Mmm good stuff.

No comments: