Thursday, December 17, 2009

Things I swore I would never do...

Before I was a parent, I judged... A LOT! Here are some things I said I would never do.. and of course do....OFTEN!
  • Pop a video in and hope my child is entertained while I do something else
  • Let my baby sleep in my bed (at 3:00 AM there isn't much I won't do for sleep)
  • Give my kid cookies because he said please even though he didn't touch his dinner
  • Promise him a new toy if he doesn't yell and wake his sister up
  • Give pictures of my kids as gifts. (Isn't that what everyone wants for Christmas?)
  • Spit on my finger and wipe my babies face off before we enter a store
  • Pick up a paci that fell on the floor and pop it back into my angel's mouth
  • Let my kid go into a store in his PJ's and without his hair being combed (it was early)
  • Eat food right off the table in a restaurant

There are many more I am sure I have blocked out for my own sanity. Lesson here... don't judge.. or at least don't tell anyone. : )

1 comment:

Terri said...

Is it bad if I do all of these once a day?