Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve

We kicked off the Christmas festivities with a new tradition. Brad reading T'was The Night Before Christmas to the kids. Imagine my panic when I realized right after bath time that we don't own this book. (What?)

With a little help from my friends at Google we were able to kick off our tradition! Parker was into it and always likes it when Kate is on the same lap he is. (Gives him quicker access if he wants to hug, kiss, or poke her) Kate looked like she was ready to get her gifts on. : )



too cute.. I love my babies in pj's all ready for bed.
We also joined our favorite neighbors for Christmas Eve dinner. They wanted us to be part of their family dinner and celebration. Parker had a lot of fun with the other kids and Brad and I, as always felt blessed to have neighbors that treat us and our kids like family.

No comments: