Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Princess Baby Girl

 
 
 
 
Sweet Kate...  You are officially a 3 year old. You are like fire and ice right now... One minute the sweetest little girl and the next a fiery little girl that wants things her way or no way. I admire the way you stick to your guns and like things on your terms... but that sure can make it rough on a mama.  I know this independent personality you have will serve you well as a Strong minded teenager and adult and I can't wait to see what great things you accomplish with your determination.   
 
You are always making us laugh with your funny sayings and faces you make.  You bring us joy every single day and we LOVE being your parents. You insist on wearing a "pretty dress" daily and like to accessorize with LOTS of necklaces, bracelets, headbands and purses. When we are out in public people stop me and your Dad to tell us how pretty you are and how they have never seen a child quite like you and your sweet curls. (we agree)
 
Addison and Parker adore you and you are a perfect big and little sister. We are so blessed to be your parents and I thank God everyday for my little girl with curly hair and and a strong personality.
 
We love you Princess Baby Girl.

No comments: