Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jenna




In an attempt to get you updated after my blogging hiatus I'm going to blog updates for the family individually.  Starting with yours truly...

First of all - Yes this is my real hair.. I call it "Hollywood Hair" and it only lasts for about 3 days after I see my fabulous hair guy.

So big one changes... I left my career of 15 years to stay home with my babies.  As you can imagine it was a very hard decision because those of you who know me... know I have always loved my job. However, I also love my babies and husband and found it too hard to find balance.

So... the number one question I get is "Do you like it?"  After 2 weeks I have come to the conclusion that staying home with three small babies is too complicated for that question. I can love it and despise it all within the same 10 minute period.  I also really miss my friends I worked with and am use to seeing every day. That may be the hardest part for a social girl like myself.

However... at the end of the day (and on quiet mornings with all 3 babies on my lap) I am finding a happy peace that makes me feel more blessed and fortunate than I ever thought possible.

I promise to continue to share the truth (the good, bad, and sticky) about what it's like to stay home with an age 4, 2 and 7 mth old.

I'm tring out new titles...  Momgeneer? Domestic Princess? House Boss? hmmmmm.

1 comment:

Nick and Adrienne said...

1) Love the hair... make your 3 days count.
2) We miss having you at work WAY more than you could possibly miss us, trust me.
3) Domestic Princess, no wait, Domestic Queen. Yes, that's it.