Sunday, August 28, 2011

Touch a truck!

This weekend we went to a "Touch a Truck" event. The kids got to climb in fire trucks, police cars, dump trucks etc. It was super fun and we look forward to it every year.




This is sweet sweet Ava.. and this pic makes me laugh - It's ironic because of ALL the kids I know.. she is the one I would bet money would NEVER end up in the back of a police car.





Breaker.. Breaker... 1-9 I'm guessing if Parker had a handle it would be P-Bear!



P and the ladies... this is sweet Claire from the kids school. Claire's mom and I go way back... like we use to go clubbing thru the week back (queue house music.. unsa unsa unsa)



This picture will come to life way too fast. Parker will probably still want to sit with his sister on the bus and protect her from spit balls right?


No comments: