Halloween was a hoot this year. As you can see Kate was the prettiest Land Shark in the world and P was a world class fisherman! We made the rounds with Kai and new baby brother Eli (Both Cows) and I'm sad to say I have no picks of them all together.... but will snag a few off their blog in the near future. ; ) The boys were great Trick or Treaters this year.. and VERY excited about the candy. When we got home we had P choose 5 pieces he wanted to keep and we put the rest of the loot out for the trick or treaters. (Can you hear Karen rolling her eyes : ) 
Planting a smooch on the pretty shark
Sweet baby girl.. doesn't even look mad she had to be a hand me down shark instead of a pretty- pretty princess. We promise to buy you your own costume next year baby girl.
1 comment:
Seriously...laughed OUT LOUD at the first picture. I'm not sure what's funnier...innocent Kate going after the flowers, Parker's lunging fishing pole, or the look on Parker's face! Priceless!!!!
Post a Comment