Friday, July 23, 2010

Best DVD ever!


I got this idea from Karen who passed on to me her cd copy of the Laurie Berkner Band. Kind of folksy kids music that doesn't make you want to poke your eyes out. Parker and Kate Love it so I bought the dvd (same songs with her singing them to the kids) This has now replaced Thomas as Parker's favorite (That's the best part!) And... the DVD comes with the CD as a bonus so now Brad has one for his car. : )

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Can't believe I didn't tell you about this...this is the only DVD that Jackson will sit and watch all the way through. Darn songs get stuck in our heads and as soon as we sing a few words, Jackson runs to the TV and whines until we put it in. Totally don't get it but it works like magic with kids!