Monday, June 21, 2010

summer cookout goodness

This past weekend we hosted 3 other couples and their babies for a cookout. That is 8 adults (more or less), 6 toddlers, and 2 babies. It was a huge success.. and I'm measuring that by the fact that I didn't notice we had a back yard full of kids and mine slept great that night. : )


Brad must be a great cook because all of these kids stayed in one place to eat! I can't help but notice Parker chose to sit by the new love of his life... Ava (so sorry Lila... he is a fickle boy)


We hooked up an old school slip n slide to the bottom of the slide for extra fun-goodness! Brad is holding the hose so the proper amount of water hits the slide for maximum distance. Sean is supervising. Aidan is checking out the mechanics and Laney is trying it out!

Big hit!
Cookout diva's pre Bourbon slush


More water games!


Thanks to everyone who pitched in so I didn't have to cook at my cook out. : ) We will be doing this again soon.

No comments: