Friday, February 13, 2009

Are you kidding me?

So earlier this week there was a sign up sheet in Parker's day care class for a V-day party. I signed up for cups..... so I brought... cups.

I pick him up from class today and the teacher is like... "Here are Parker's V-day treats..." I'm like what..? Sure enough his entire class brought in valentines, treats, toys, stickers, etc for each of their little class mates.

What am I missing here. They are 1 year old. I thought I had till kindergarten before I had to do this. (sigh)

I don't want to be labeled as the working mom that has no time to send valentines to Parker's class so for Easter I will be handing out baskets for each of the rug rats + dyed eggs and crosses.



Here is a picture of the V-day loot! I love his hand tyring to get at his treats - totally annoyed that I took them from him to take a picture.

No comments: