Brad and I have been watching the news and the plummeting market and thinking to ourselves, what can we do? How can we help the economy? And the answer came to us - our beloved Land Rover died a quick and sudden death and we found ourselves needing a new car.
What would it be... a zippy import? a trendy hybrid? The possibilities were endless! I fell in love with this silver Buick Enclave. Now I know what your are thinking.... Jenna - it looks a lot like a minivan. But that is where you would be wrong. It is a super hot kid hauling machine. Sure it has bucket seats, a third row, and can fit 7 passengers, but it IS NOT A MINI VAN. Now I know what else you are thinking...Jenna - Don't old people drive Buicks? And again you would be only half right. Yes, I have seen many of let's call them "My Mom's generation" getting their drive on in a Buick but we figured if it's good enough for Tiger Woods it's good enough for us. (now that's good marketing!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment