Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

My sister was the host this year for Thanksgiving. We all agreed it was the best Thanksgiving meal we have had in many years. (Very odd because my sister maybe cooks even less than I do)

Every time we ask my Mom for one of her recipes she always cops out with the "I don't know.. I don't really measure anything... blah blah blah" I think she always holds out on at least one ingredient so our dish isn't quite the same. This year Mom took over as Foreman, and from her roost on Kim's bar stool gave direction on how to make the best Thanksgiving dinner EVER!



A rare picture of Mom and all 4 grandchildren. (You will notice the apple sauce Parker is holding in all pictures - That boy likes the Motts.)







Yep - that's Brad carving the bird (very Chevy Chase)




No comments: