What could drag me away from my precious baby boy - Overnight??? Meg-Pie of course. Emily and I spent last weekend in Colorado visiting our very dear friend Meg. For all the Meg lovers out there, as you can see she is doing great. We did some shopping in Boulder and attended Lauren's 4 year birthday party. It was a great trip and I hope to do it again soon.
Brad was home with the baby for the first time alone overnight and I'm happy to report both boys did great. : )
Meg, thank you for continuing to be a shining example of courage and hope. I think I may have needed our visit more than you did. I will always laugh when I think of our chubby miis and your unfortunate "harfs" and "scats". I love you with all my heart and most of my gizzard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment